Personal Video Productions specializes in event videography.
We realize that there is only one opportunity to capture your event correctly. Our attention to detail and customer service will ensure that your video will be one that you will want to watch for years to come.
While basic video productions can be placed in a few categories, not all projects are as easily defined.
For example: a wedding is usually an event with family and friends that can easily be broken down into parts:
- It is usually held in some kind of venue like a church or hall.
- The ceremony is usually preceded by similar events such as the bride arriving, being walked down the aisle, etc.
- The ceremony is followed by some kind of reception. Based on the religion or nationality of the family parts of this routine will be different and can extend far beyond a one day event.
Custom video services goes beyond the usual event and can include anything:
- Biographies – including autobiographies
- Tribute Videos
- Family Tree
- From Birth to Now videos – excellent for weddings, tributes, and biographies
- College entrance videos – includes arts, music, theatre, etc.
- Sports Scholarship videos
- Specialized interactive DVDs
- Product videos
- Motion graphics
- Video conversions – PAL to NTSC, AVI to MPEG, WMV, MOV, etc.
- PowerPoint to DVD
Below is a Documentary/Infomercial for the Beacon Falls Public Library